Join now - be part of our community!

How to reset network lock counter?

SOLVED
B39
Visitor

How to reset network lock counter?

Re: SIM Network unlocking problem

Hi

I contact you because I want to know how to reset my counter for unlock my phone Xperia M4 Aqua (E2306)

I checked *#*#SERVICE#*#* meny (*#*#7378423#*#*) - SIM lock:

SIM 1

[o] Network  0
[x] Network subset 0
[x] Service provider 0
[x] Corporate 0
[x] SIM 0

The people who I'm asking for the code told me that I need to ask for a reset because it's locked and the code it doesnt work so, Is it possible to unlock my phone? Is it possible to reset this counter?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jonas
Master

Hi @robone471!

I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and raise this question to them since even if @jt12 replies, the cost may be different in your market/region! Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Jonas
Master

Hi @B39, welcome to our forum!

I am sorry to hear about your phone. Slightly_frowning_Face

I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support on how to proceed with this.

Let me know how it goes!

jt12
Visitor

How much roughly does it cost for the counter to be reset, as I would like to know the cost before sending it to Sony

Jonas
Master

Hi @jt12, welcome to our forum!

As this is a Global support forum and the cost for repairs may vary between markets/regions, I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further with this matter!

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

robone471
Visitor

Hi. Did you get a reply from Sony as to the cost of this? Cheers. 

Jonas
Master

Hi @robone471!

I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and raise this question to them since even if @jt12 replies, the cost may be different in your market/region! Slightly_smiling_Face

robeee1
Visitor

k. thanks.

Jonas
Master

Hi @robeee1, you are very welcome! Slightly_smiling_Face

Let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with.

frank123sdfghh
Visitor

I had the same query as the original post.  I tried calling the supplied 'Local Support' number. The woman that answered told me she wasn't even in the same country as me (so much for local !).

She then simply referred me back to this site. NO support at all !

Jonas
Master

Hi @frank123sdfghh, that sounds strange!

Did you change the country in the drop down list on the website where you can find the contact information? For example, if you are from the United Kingdom, choose that in the list and you will get the number to the UK support, the option to open up a chat or sending them an Email.

Since we don't know exactly from where the users are, we can only refer to the link and then you have to choose your country/market in the list.