Join now - be part of our community!

Iplayer stopped working on Sony BD-370 Bluray

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
paulgrecothompson
Visitor

Iplayer stopped working on Sony BD-370 Bluray

Suddenly, choosing Iplayer on my Sony Bluray, I just get the message: "The server response is invalid. No further redirection can be done." Lovefilm, Channel 5 and all other internet services are working fine.

Anyone else having the same or similar problems?  Is it a temporary outage just effecting Iplayer on Sony TV? (Wii Iplayer working fine but the quality is rubbish on that...)

26 REPLIES 26
profile.country.GB.title
huxley123

Stopped working again for me today.

jm0763
New

Same for me today on my s370 -

Server has returned an invalid response.  No further redirection is possible.

qykeslo
New

My Sony BDP S-370 stopped streaming iplayer. Everything else seems ok. Have reported the issue to iplayer .
profile.country.GB.title
huxley123

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

On the off chance that you have not noticed Sony have also posted the following in another thread on this subject -

@StartTheCar wrote:

Afternoon.

My colleagues in the Product Quality and Engineering team picked this up yesterday and are now looking into it.

As soon as I hear more I will let you know.

Lee.

The post above can be viewed in the following thread - BBC iPlayer no longer loading on BRAVIA TV (Dec 2014)

might be worth bookmarking that thread so you can keep an eye out for further updates..:smileywink:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thalamus. - Shouldnt that be Dec 2013? :slight_smile:

Gizzo59
Explorer

It is not just Bravias and blu-ray players. My media player SMPN200 cannot use iPlayer any more. Other TV channel players work OK. It is just the BBC one that has failed.