Join now - be part of our community!

Imaging Edge Post IOS 13

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
pandsoborn
Explorer

Imaging Edge Post IOS 13

I can’t transfer photos anymore between my alpha 7II and my iPad or iPhone since upgrading these devices to IOS13. Resetting the wireless password or re-downloading the software does not solve the problem. Looking at the App Store I see that many folk have the same problem. Is there a fix?

22 REPLIES 22
squallboy
New

This is happening still with iOS 13.5 and latest Imaging Edge Mobile (7.3.3). My a6000 stopped connecting. I can connect to the direct access point, but the app doesn’t recognise the camera. This is bad, Sony, fix it!

Redbaronuk
Explorer

This is not solved! After deciding to reacquaint myself with my Alpha7 mk II I did a shoot intending to send images to my iPad for review. The old play mobile did this simply and effectively. This new software though is utter dross. If I try using the remote app I can only shoot Using the iPad to fire the shutter. If I go into WiFi I can send current images to the iPad but it then immediately disconnects. Nowhere can you simply shoot as normal and have previews sent to the iPad. Probably the most used function and Sony have stopped supporting it. Goodby upgrade to MK IV when out. 

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi Redbaronuk, what's the OS version of your iPad? Do these function work with other phones?