Join now - be part of our community!

Imaging Edge Post IOS 13

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
pandsoborn
Explorer

Imaging Edge Post IOS 13

I can’t transfer photos anymore between my alpha 7II and my iPad or iPhone since upgrading these devices to IOS13. Resetting the wireless password or re-downloading the software does not solve the problem. Looking at the App Store I see that many folk have the same problem. Is there a fix?

22 REPLIES 22
profile.country.US.title
mu2002
Explorer

I don't think the patch distributed last week worked.  As of 10/13/2019,  I am still unable to transfer photos from a6500 to iPhone with 13.1.2 using IEM 7.2.2.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still no success.  Phone connects to camera's wifi but photos won't transfer.  Also still cannot change the location setting to All in settings, reverts back to Ask. 

profile.country.GB.title
Owen223
New

I am having the same issue. NEX 5T.  Cannot transfer photos at all as of October 23 2019. When will this be resolved? Very frustrating.

profile.country.GB.title
Reena0601
New

I’m having trouble connecting my iPhone (running on iOS 13) to my Sony QX10. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, scanned the QR code, tried NFC, tried to enable location settings but nothing is working. Beyond frustrating, especially as I’m on a trip and cannot shoot now. 

profile.country.GB.title
heellis
Explorer

I have the Sony a6000, an iPhone with iOS 13. I can’t get Imaging Edge to work with photo transfer. I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled. I see some people now have it working. What else should I try? 

profile.country.DK.title
Tinahaubjerg
Explorer

I have downloaded the latest version of the app, and i still not work transferring picktures. from camera to iphone 

profile.country.RO.title
pcristina18
Explorer

Hey! For iph 8 The problem persist already...

nemethricsi
Explorer

Hi, Are you sure it works? Currently with iOS 13.3 it doesn't work for me 😑 Alpha6000

ios app updated.

Please update the thread because it's NOT SOLVED.

Thanks,

Tags (1)
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @nemethricsi,

@nemethricsi  schrieb:

Please update the thread because it's NOT SOLVED.

no, I won't do that. Your issue might be completely unrelated to the issue this thread was started for. The thread was marked as solved, since the issue of the thread creator was resolved.

What exactly doesn't work for you, where in the process does something not work as intended?

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
ShercoSEF300
Explorer

None of these tricks work with my RX100 M4 - very frustrated

My camera says its "sharing" but the app does not see the camera. 

It's the 25th of January 2020 and I cant connect. It says my phone and my A7ii are connected but the transfer does not start. Very confused