Join now - be part of our community!

Register product Xperia 10 lll

profile.country.GB.title
MERRICK71
New

Register product Xperia 10 lll

What info do I need to register product? registration not working. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

How do you register your product exactly ?

profile.country.DK.title
farmor48
Explorer

I ask the same in DK - impossible in My Sony; they refer to Xperia app, but no link.

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi there,

I tried to register my phone through the phone itself, you can try the same steps:

-Go to Settings> Accounts> + Add accounts> Xperia.

-Sign in with your Sony account by entering the email and password you registered your account with and then follow the screen instructions until you find Done and press on it.

-After pressing on Done, it will switch you back to the accounts list in the settings as now your account should be registered on the device.

To register your product, press on Xperia account from the accounts list> Account details> you will be directed to Sony online website. The device should be added already but, check if you still need to add it or not.

And let us know if these steps worked because they didn't work with me the first time.

profile.country.DK.title
farmor48
Explorer

Thanks for Your tip. It worked, at last. Had to change password.  But – I still cannot see my new Xperia 10 III on My Sony.
I think the system is not customer friendly. Should be more simple.

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

That's Great!

Can you send a screenshot for what you have on the screen so maybe i can help with registering the phone ?

profile.country.DK.title
farmor48
Explorer

I tried but it seems that screenshot function is not working; I do not know what to do. No screenshot button, only a 2 finger system!!!! 🤔

profile.country.DK.title
farmor48
Explorer

Got it!!! 😁Screenshot_20210630-145157.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

I think that means that your device is registered! :grin:

profile.country.DK.title
farmor48
Explorer

Hope so; but not on my account in My Sony where I have other products registered. Maybe I just have to wait and see - it might take some time before Sony update?
Have a nice day and thanks again for Your help. :sun:🌺