Join now - be part of our community!

How do I set my sms ringtone to be different from the notification ringtone?

Aadeline
Visitor

How do I set my sms ringtone to be different from the notification ringtone?

Ahoj všichni, jak nastavím sms vyzvánění aby bylo jiné než vyzvánění oznámení například u emailu #smsringht 

Hi everybody, how do I set my sms ringtone to be different from the notification ringtone for example at #smsringht

-GT

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Jonas
Master

Hi @Aadeline, welcome to our forum!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

You can change this if you open up the Messaging application > tap the three dots in the top right corner > Settings > Notifications. Here you should have an option called "Incoming messages" > tap that one and tap on "Advanced" > tap on "Sound" and choose the ring tone of your liking!

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

profile.country.FR.title
rozcally
New

I don't know if you have found a way to solve this problem, if not you can follow the steps given below to change the sms ringtone with the notification ringtone on your phone.

1. Open the "Settings" app on your phone.
2. Find and select "Sounds and vibrations".
3. Under "Notifications" you will see a list of apps on your phone. Find and select "SMS" or "Messenger" (the name of the SMS messaging app on your phone).
4. After selecting the messaging app, you will see SMS-related notification and sound options.
5. Select "Sound" or "Choose ringtone" (option name may vary depending on the look and feel of your Sony phone).
6. Here you can choose from a list of available ringtones or upload an audio file from your phone to use as an SMS ringtone.

Good luck