Join now - be part of our community!

Accessories like screen protector/case/cradle?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
hip_hop_rob
Explorer

Accessories like screen protector/case/cradle?

This is the 3rd product (CDI being the first, PS3 being the 2nd) that I have purchased as an early adopter.

Normally I wait for the usual bugs etc to be ironed out and then dive in on version 2/3 but for the life of me, I can not fathom how Sony could release a tablet product some 14 or so months on from its competitor(s) and no screen protector or Sony case to protect it!!.

No sign anywhere of the cradle  in John Lewis(No), Pc World/DSG etc (No), Sony Shops (No). Amazon (No), Ebay (No).

It's not as if they were rushed (or were they?).

Anyone have any ideas or links for these essential accessories?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ivafran
Visitor

Hi,     bought the official cradle from Sony Shop in Sheffield for £34.99 on Saturday .Bough a IPAD cover and screen protector (which required a simple snip) that will do for now from PoundLand !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi hip_hop_rob ,

have you visited this page - Sony Tablet accessories..:smileyconfused:

hip_hop_rob
Explorer

Of course I have visited this page but the products are not available immediately only as a preorder! (As of the date of this posting).

What's the point of a case  or cradle that is only available for preorder?  Why not make the product to be released with the product is all that I am remarking on.  Obviously there will be other manufacturesr that will fill in this void over time but just seems a littleshort sighted of Sony not to have at least a case to purchase on the the launch date.  Grrrrr!

ivafran
Visitor

Hi,     bought the official cradle from Sony Shop in Sheffield for £34.99 on Saturday .Bough a IPAD cover and screen protector (which required a simple snip) that will do for now from PoundLand !