Who Me Too'd this topic

pollarj

terrible customer service

I would seriously thing about it before ordering from sony. I ordered a TV that was faulty. I phoned up and they said that was fine they would arrange collection and a replacement would be sent out upon receipt of the return. The couriers would be in touch. Well almost 2 weeks later still no call from the couriers. I phoned Sony multiple times and keep getting told that they are having problems with there couriers. I asked if I could speak to them and arrange collection myself and they said no this was not possible. I phoned up last on Wednesday and was told the problem was resolved with the couriers and they would be in touch. Its now Sunday and still no call. Really how difficult can it be? I think the customer services quite unhelpful and dismissive of my issue when I phone. Anyway anyone thinking of ordering be aware that if you have to return for any reason you could be in for a long wait. In the hope that anyone from Sony monitors this my order is 303633467. Also I don't see the point of having an email address that you fail to respond to.
Who Me Too'd this topic