Join now - be part of our community!

C903 asking for correct USIM

SOLVED
Not applicable

C903 asking for correct USIM

Last night my phone started acting weird and asking if I wanted to copy contacts from the USIM any time I tried to look at my contacts. I ignored it most of the time, but earlier today I tried turning it off and on again to see if that would sort it. Now it literally won't do anything, apart from display a message saying "Insert correct USIM". 😕 I haven't done anything different with it that I can think of that would have caused this. I've already tried removing the battery, sim card and memory card  but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas whether it can be fixed, or what could have happened in the first place?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dr_Chris
Champion

First, try running the SE Update service on it and see if that fixes the problem.Also, try using a different SIM card to see if it behaves in the same way.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dr_Chris
Champion

First, try running the SE Update service on it and see if that fixes the problem.Also, try using a different SIM card to see if it behaves in the same way.

Not applicable

Thanks so much for the fast reply! I did what you said and run the update software. It seems to have worked perfectly. Slightly_smiling_Face  Thanks again for your help!