Join now - be part of our community!

sony m4 stuck on blue screen after performed factory reset

SOLVED
husnatasnim
Visitor

sony m4 stuck on blue screen after performed factory reset

hello there i really need your help my phone stucked on blue screen for like more than 10 hours after i did factory resret on it and i have tried lots of ways to get into recovery mode but nothing happened, did i press the wrong button or wrong ways btw can you possible reply as quick as possible bc i only have this phone and there's a lot of people trying to contact me 

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChloeS
Contributor

Hi @husnatasnim

Sorry to hear about that Slightly_frowning_Face

Since this happened, have you tried a software repair using Xperia Companion? If not, I would suggest giving that a go. 

Let me know how it goes Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChloeS
Contributor

Hi @husnatasnim

Sorry to hear about that Slightly_frowning_Face

Since this happened, have you tried a software repair using Xperia Companion? If not, I would suggest giving that a go. 

Let me know how it goes Slightly_smiling_Face

Emert
Visitor

El problema de la luz azul es más común de lo que párese en estos equipos, sucede porque la plaqueta que se encuentra atras del símbolo de la tecnología NFC se mueve o suelta un poco, una solución rápida es hacer preción en el símbolo de la parte trasera de la tapa, o darle un pequeño golpe allí mismo, es casi la única solución porque la plaqueta no se puede soldarde nuevo, cada vez que ocurre se le hace precion y se oprime el botón de en cendido o el de volumen+ y encendido al mismo tiempo, además es recomendable no dejarlo descargar ni apagar manualmente, si se pone lento el sistema, reiniciar co el botón de encendido, si saleluz azul iniciar el proceso de precion en la tapa trasera.

The problem of the blue light is more common than it is in these equipments, it happens because the plate that is behind the symbol of the technology NFC moves or loose a little, a quick solution is to make a preción in the symbol of the part it is almost the only solution because the plate can not be soldered again, every time it happens it is pressed and the push-button is pressed or the volume + and on same time, it is also advisable not to let it download or turn off manually, if the system slows down, restart with the power button, if blue sallow start the precion process on the back cover.

Translated with Google Translate

sonyha8r
Visitor

how do you upgrade the software when the phone is stuck on blue, how do you navigate a blue screen? Stop giving us lazy replies when we spent our hard earned money buying your products