Join now - be part of our community!

can't download apps from google playstore without wifi .

SOLVED
staurt_2
Visitor

can't download apps from google playstore without wifi .

It always show "downloading" but never, but with wfi it does in seconds.what might be the problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
staurt_2
Visitor

My issue is resolved, I have done Settings-->apps>in options tab>reset app preferences.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Johan
Master

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Are you able to download other things using mobile networks? Such as pictures from websites for instance?

If yes, try to clear data for Google Play.

Settings > Apps > All > Google Play.

If not, You may want to check you APN settings or contact your network operator.

staurt_2
Visitor

I have done clearing cache and claring data but no luck, I can be able to browse web pages but I can't be able to downlaod any apps or even an gmail attachment.

staurt_2
Visitor

My issue is resolved, I have done Settings-->apps>in options tab>reset app preferences.

rush9
Visitor

Thank you Stuart_2 ....Even my issue is resolved by doing - Settings-->apps>in options tab>reset app preferences.

Mmprange
Visitor

Thank you. I've gone through all the troubleshooting guides and nothing's helped but resetting my app preferences did the trick.
Sasak
Visitor

I am not able yo download playstore apps after installing android 7 in roam network. Download will b Complete when it connects to wifi network. I also did reset of all apps preference. Now what i do plz solve this problem. I also clear the catche and data.

Gamerchick
Visitor

I know this is old but I hope maybe someone will find this when searching for how to download or update apps w.o wifi bc I have been trying the same things they tell you(the two steps with updating over cellular data) for over a year and it never works!! I always have to wait to goto a friends or McDonald's and finally this solution worked!!!! Thank you so much!!! 😀😀😀

Lawrence_o
Visitor

Start Google Play Store app. On the left top of the screen, click the three stripes which open the menu bar. Scroll to "Settings". There, under Apps Updating, select the option that says it has to do so anytime. Problem solved. 

Aftab2
Visitor

How to download without wi fi