Join now - be part of our community!

Z4 Tablet Questions

SOLVED
nigelbond
Explorer

Z4 Tablet Questions

Hi, I have two questions that I hope someone will be able to help with.

Firstly, anyone know how to register the Z4 tablet, LTE version? For a start, I can't find the serial number on it and then there's not an option to register the GB version on the Sony website, only the Romanian version.

My second question relates to the Style Cover - SCR32. Does anyone have it yet? Can you tell me if the cover will also cover the keyboard or just the screen? Is it possible to use the cover and keyboard at the same time?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunately this forum does not deal with tablets and mobiles, see 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/community/support

Upon saying that though, I too have a Z4 LTE tablet.  You can register it via the Sony Mobile site under 'Xperia Z4 Tablet'.  The serial number is actually the IMEI number for the LTE Version.  See screenshot below.  You can get both by going to: Settings > About Tablet > Status

Screenshot_2015-07-11-12-54-03.png

I also have the SCR32 style cover.   The cover is not suitable to have connected as well as the keyboard.  The keyboard acts as a cover for the screen anyhow.  Its one or the other, not both.  I dont have the Keyboard, as its not necessary for me, but the SCR32 is a must, even though its expensive for what it is, but gives some screen protection when i am not using this tablet.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunately this forum does not deal with tablets and mobiles, see 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/community/support

Upon saying that though, I too have a Z4 LTE tablet.  You can register it via the Sony Mobile site under 'Xperia Z4 Tablet'.  The serial number is actually the IMEI number for the LTE Version.  See screenshot below.  You can get both by going to: Settings > About Tablet > Status

Screenshot_2015-07-11-12-54-03.png

I also have the SCR32 style cover.   The cover is not suitable to have connected as well as the keyboard.  The keyboard acts as a cover for the screen anyhow.  Its one or the other, not both.  I dont have the Keyboard, as its not necessary for me, but the SCR32 is a must, even though its expensive for what it is, but gives some screen protection when i am not using this tablet.

Cheers

nigelbond
Explorer

Hi Quinnicus,

Thanks very much for your reply. I haven't signed up to the Sony Mobile site yet, but I'll do that now.  

I have got the keyboard, because I couldn't buy it without. As you say, it does protect the screen, when it's attached - it folds, just like a laptop.  As such, I'm keeping the keyboard attached at the moment just for that reason, if no other. It sounds like it might be worth getting the cover too, though.

Thanks again.