Join now - be part of our community!

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

Hey guys,

I have an idea, if you're new to the forum and just want to say hi, then feel free to post here.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Tags (2)
764 REPLIES 764
sanfran1
New

Hi Jumpsuit - thanks for the tip. Maybe I didn't explain myslef very well - when I select a thread, such as this one, how do I then sort that into 'newst first'? If I click on Recent Threads, it sorts all high level threads, not the one I am in.

tonybeard
Explorer

Hello San Fran :wink: Enjoy the clubbe 'tis fun and informative clubbers live :smileygrin: here

sunschine
Visitor

Hello

I'm new here and i'm from Germany. :innocent:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi sunschine and welcome to Club vaio.. :slight_smile:

faithx

Hiya quetzal_paradise, gigantor, san fran and sunschine,

to ClubVaio

San fran, unfortunately we can’t change the thread to show newest post first (I don’t think) But if you have a thread with a lot of pages, ie this one, you can select to go straight to the last page. In the list of threads, you can press the “Last Page” icon, next to the persons name who last posted on the thread you want to open.

dabamash
Visitor

Hi ppl, im new to club vaio, but not to computers or vaios. ive had loads of problems in the past and have manage to sort them all by knowledge and common sense, if you have had any problems with your vaio contact me and i might be able to help. :slight_smile:

cooldav@hotmail.com

Amva
Visitor

Hi all I'm also a newbie to club vaio

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Amva & dabamash,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Have Fun! :slight_smile:

tonybeard
Explorer

Hello to Amva and Dadamash Enjoy the long trip back to the beginning of this thread :laughing: