Join now - be part of our community!

Recording a series from the EPG

profile.country.GB.title
Kernowkid66
New

Recording a series from the EPG

Hi all,

I'm struggling to find an option where I can set the TV to record a series instead of individual programs. Is this possible?

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

I am aware too the when technology goes on sometimes it lost some good features in the way... I was used to have (and still own) an RDRHXD870 Sony recorder that was able to track and mark advertising in the broadcast signal and enable you to skip it automatically when playing back..... This feature is long lost (probably also because broadcaster didn't kìlike that :wink: ) but you have also to keep in mind that at that time (it is a 2007 device) I had to pay 330 euro on top of the LCD KDL32W4000 FULL HD tv that I paid an other 700 euro. So a total of more than 1000 euro for a 32 inch tv TFT screen with no smart features at all.... Now you have a 2000 euro TV that can do this and much more and ... an OLED PANEL!!!!! I can still have water in my mouth everytime I swith on my own A1 tv :wink:

PS: do not worry about being smart forum writer ... it is a pleasure to discuss about everything if it is not a prejudice

profile.country.GB.title
Vinnyma

I appreciate everyone's views on subjects... your never too old to learn & being of a certain vintage like an alternative view of problems.