Join now - be part of our community!

KD-49XG7005

SOLVED
profile.country.SK.title
Juraj63
Explorer

KD-49XG7005

A product full of non-functional parameters
I got the TV from my son for Christmas. I had a Samsung before. The TV signal is provided to me by the cable company SWAN. I switched channels on the Samsung TV and the sound was tuned to me automatically. Nothing showed me the sound quality I have anywhere. But when I switch to any channel and "Stereo 720p" appears in the top bar, I have to turn the TV off and on again and only then do I have the sound. I would still like to know why the web browser does not support DRM! I have a fully functional smart tv in the apartment, or just some of its mock-ups. And my browser froze even now.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

You have got an entry level Sony TV, in order to have plenty of smart features you should have bought an Android TV. Regarding the sound via cable broacast I do have it, but it should work, maybe try retuning it

View solution in original post

profile.country.SK.title
Juraj63
Explorer

Do TV prijimača s linuxom sa nedá nainštalovať prehliadač čo by podporoval DRM?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

You have got an entry level Sony TV, in order to have plenty of smart features you should have bought an Android TV. Regarding the sound via cable broacast I do have it, but it should work, maybe try retuning it

profile.country.SK.title
Juraj63
Explorer

Do TV prijimača s linuxom sa nedá nainštalovať prehliadač čo by podporoval DRM?