Join now - be part of our community!

locked up

ecc83
Visitor

locked up

I have had my Xperia 10 less than a day. I was fine last night but this morning after some strange screen behaviour it is totally blank save the green charge LED.

Holding power and volume buttons got it back briefly but it is now totally blank and won't connect to this HP i3 laptop. Sunday innit!

Update: It has come back, a bit, I entered my PIN and made a phone call to my land line which rang. I could not see how to stop the call but then the screen went blank. At times during the recovery the screen was "pulsing". N.B. I have been unable so far to sign in to Gmail. A, because this is my first touch screen and I keep hitting the wrong letters and B, because the B thing thinks a shift to put in a symbol is a passwrord entry! I am going to get a USB C adaptor, hopefully today and I hope that will allow me to use a proper keyboard. Just putting in my Wi Fi psswd was a huge trial beacuse it is 7 upercase letters and there is no caps lock AFAICS?

Dave.

2 REPLIES 2
pattiandy
Visitor

s

i now have not even boot

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@ecc83  

you can go to settings > accessibility > Font size > increase the size, that might help