Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia ZL can not stream videos on 3g(sim)

SOLVED
lpsbru
Visitor

Xperia ZL can not stream videos on 3g(sim)

My xperia Zl is 6days old and from the day one i m experiencing this problem of not able to stream any kind of videos (eg., youtube or whatsoever) on my 3g connection.  Whereas it works very fine on Wifi...for ur info., my 3g connection is very strong and i even took my sim to the service providers to check whether any problem with the sim. but with their handset it worked fine...So i guess it is something to do with my handset... I m unable to take my handset  to the Sony centre where i bought it from since i m residing in another country.  Do not know what to do:smileycry:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rickard
Master

There's probably something wrong with the internet settings you have in the phone. First try removing proxy/port from the settings under Settings -> More -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names. If that doesn't help, check with your operator that you have the correct APN in the settings.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ThePinkKitten
Visitor

So u can't view youtube videos? Neutral_Face

lpsbru
Visitor

I can view any videos through wifi but NOT through my sim connection

Rickard
Master

There's probably something wrong with the internet settings you have in the phone. First try removing proxy/port from the settings under Settings -> More -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names. If that doesn't help, check with your operator that you have the correct APN in the settings.

lpsbru
Visitor

Thank you Mr.Rickard. You are right..It was the wrong settings by my provider..