Join now - be part of our community!

Increasing ringtone do not work

SOLVED
Kirl
Visitor

Increasing ringtone do not work

Increasing ringtone do not work. I tried safe mode and factory data reset.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kirl
Visitor

Im sorry. It was my misunderstanding how "increasing ringtone" works in this model. In my previous phone, ringtone volume always begin increasing from low, regardless of the other settings. In this model, ringtone begins increasing from the level that i set on "ring volume" slider. Аnd if so intended, it is a feature and not a problem.

but i wish, it would be like in my previous phone. Because "ring volume" slider controls not only ringtone volume but also "touch sounds" volume. i like loud "touch sounds" ))

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Leap_ahead
Visitor

for me is working ...  i dont use  it ,, but is   automaticaly on Alarm ...

Kirl
Visitor

I mean for incoming calls. on alarm - yes, it's working.

Christofer
Champion

Hi @Kirl,

Could you please send me your details in a PM, and I will forward this.
Make a relevant topic and include the following:

Name:
Phone nr:
E-mail:
IMEI:
Build number:

Kirl
Visitor

Im sorry. It was my misunderstanding how "increasing ringtone" works in this model. In my previous phone, ringtone volume always begin increasing from low, regardless of the other settings. In this model, ringtone begins increasing from the level that i set on "ring volume" slider. Аnd if so intended, it is a feature and not a problem.

but i wish, it would be like in my previous phone. Because "ring volume" slider controls not only ringtone volume but also "touch sounds" volume. i like loud "touch sounds" ))

Christofer
Champion

Thanks for letting us know. Slightly_smiling_Face

I see your point though and I can forward it as user feedback.

Kirl
Visitor

This would be great Christofer. 

I played with it couple of days, and now i think that Sony realization of "increasing ringtone" it better. It only the fact, that i can't control volume of the "other sounds" independently from "ring volume" annoys me.

Christofer
Champion

Feel free to set your previous post as the accepted solution. It may help other forum users with the same question. Slightly_smiling_Face