Join now - be part of our community!

Speak to chat doesn't work

profile.country.GB.title
Tomasz
Explorer

Speak to chat doesn't work

Hi. I have a problem with my WH-1000XM4 headphones. The speak to chat function has stopped working. I also can't make phone calls because I can't be heard. The microphone works because I can record voice messages. Has anyone had a similar problem and knows how to fix it?

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@Tomasz try to reset it to the factory settings and then connect to your phone again and test it

profile.country.GB.title
Tomasz
Explorer

I've already tried that. I've reset the headphones, uninstalled the apps, cleared the memory, and reinstalled them. It didn't help. THE MICROPHONES IN THE HEADPHONES WORK BECAUSE I'M RECORDING ON A VOICE RECORDER, FOR EXAMPLE. I have an Honor magic 6pro, maybe the headphones don't work with that model?

profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@Tomasz That was going to be me next suggestion actually like try to test the feature on another phone. Try to update the phone and give it a restart as well.

profile.country.GB.title
Tomasz
Explorer

Hi

I've tried on three phones, on Samsung note9, on Huawei P30pro and on Honor Magic6 pro. Now, after another update of the sound connect application, the headphones turn off by themselves after a few moments. I have no idea what to do anymore. I reset, uninstalled, installed, tried everything and nothing.