Join now - be part of our community!

no sound from speaker

SOLVED
jamilavida
Visitor

no sound from speaker

My speaker just don't seem to work at all. I was watching a movie and suddenly the sound turns off and until now there no sound coming at all from my speaker, however it works just fine on my headphone/earphone. Please help
Tags (1)
57 REPLIES 57
exception707
Visitor

Thanks . It works

princessme
Visitor

this is amazing! thank u for the tip.

the audio phone now works. 

Nughrekrel
Visitor

Very good, work for me, xperia E5. O bought two phones xperia E5, one wireless dont work and the other sound problems. Never buy again xperia.

Lovely36
Visitor

We cant hear sound from my phn

bfrey
Visitor

Hey everyone,

already tried factory reset twice and safe mode and it just doesn't work. Tried the "uninstall apps that might've corrupted the system", nothing changed. Tried the call with loudspeaker and it worked, but when switching to "ear", nothing came.

Already tested the sound configuration (checked all three volume settings for phone, media and alarms), they ALL work (including when I receive messages/emails) but as soon as I wanna listen to an audio message on Whatsapp, or an Youtube video, or some audio recordings on a recorder app or even some phone calls, it just stays shut! That's just insane and it's driving me nuts. When I'm lucky, it works for a couple of seconds up to several minutes but then I gotta hold my phone in a way and it's not regular, it might change and then it turns to mute if I don't keep it that it way. I hope you guys understand my problem. By the way, my phone didn't take a shower or similar. It seems to be software but I just don't know what to do. Any other way to factory reset that might make it work again? I've got a Sony Xperia, don't know which version. 

Appreciate ANY help or I swear to God I'll break it in micro pieces. 

Grinch456
Visitor

No sound from speaker when watching videos - I tried the earphone trick and it worked!! Thank you Slightly_smiling_Face

Grinch456
Visitor

Thank you - the earphone trick worked for me!! Slightly_smiling_Face

Amir24
Visitor

1573242401556398534741.jpg

That phone when u put on video no sound