Join now - be part of our community!

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC.(Update 8/10/

SOLVED
aviationgeek101
Visitor

Re: Detailed Software Repair Instructions using Pc Companion(Windows)or Bridge for MAC.(Update 8/10/

So I own a 1 month old Xperia M. The screen stays black, however, I can sill see the glow from the back light. The Android OS runs perfectly underneath. It plays music, gives haptic feedback, etc. Do you think I should try this update? What if the screen STILL stays blank when I get till step 9? Please reply and help me with this dilema!!!:smileysad:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

If the phone is one month old,and you did not damage your device,your warranty should be intact.

alexdon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Post moved into correct section.My suggestion is to take the phone to a sony service,they will see if the problem is hardware,if not,they will update it for you.

alexdon
aviationgeek101
Visitor

Alright! I will visit the centre. I bought this just recently, but lost the invoice. Do you think my warranty is still covered without the invoice? If not, how much will they charge me?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

If the phone is one month old,and you did not damage your device,your warranty should be intact.

alexdon
aviationgeek101
Visitor

All right! Thanks!!:smileysmileywink:

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

You are welcome,keep us updated.

alexdon