Join now - be part of our community!

please ask memory question

asssa812
Visitor

please ask memory question

Guys,I give phone  Pawnshop.i m back phone, and see option memory.my memory  amount to information diagnostics /data 4gb.It's right? Shouldn't it be 8. It seems to me that the memory module was stolen one. Tell me pleaseScreenshot_2020-01-29-12-27-51.png

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

I doubt a pawn shop has the required hardware needed to swap out a storage chip to be honest.

These chips are surface mounted and need a very expensive SMC remount machine and the solder pin layout for that particular model.

You're talking tens of thousands of pounds/euro just to take 4gb from a old model mobile, not something I think a pawn shop would have.

What is more likely is that your OS is showing "available" storage instead of total storage.

asssa812
Visitor

Thank you for the answer. This model should have 8. and after the delivery I noticed a slowdown and no freezes before. Do you have a good program for viewing your hardware? And is there a program for checking the authenticity of installed components? Thanks again and good days.)IMG_20200129_143304.JPG

Tags (1)
asssa812
Visitor

Screenshot_2020-01-29-14-43-42.png

They stole one of the memory modules! I don’t take a photo, I don’t know why, but with the help of cleaning applications I can’t delete the files, it says that I occupy 1 gigabytes of free files, 800 are free and that 3.30 gb is occupied by “other” files, which do not stand out and do not go away, as I understand it is an android ... they could remove the memory module
Tags (1)