Join now - be part of our community!

My Xperia m4 Aqua is stuck on the Sony logo screen and won’t start, it runs android marsmallow

Iggy21
Visitor

My Xperia m4 Aqua is stuck on the Sony logo screen and won’t start, it runs android marsmallow

It’s a E2303 model and worked fine a few hours ago, but I had to go to sleep and I turned off the device. The next morning when I tried to turn it on it just stated on the white with black text Sony logo. I tried Xperia companion but it wont recognize my device. Pls help as soon as possible!

2 REPLIES 2
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Iggy21, let me see if I can help out here.

When you tried the software repair, did you start the repair with the phone plugged in to the computer or not? As you cannot access the phone, you will need to start the repair without the phone being plugged in and tick the "My device cannot be detected or started, or is a Smartwatch 3" checkbox and choose "Next". After that you should be able to follow the on-screen instructions to repair the software

Aside from the software repair there is a few things I would suggest that you can try. Primarily i would suggest that you remove the SIM card in order to see if the bootloop persists without a SIM card mounted. If you have a SD card, try taking that out as well. If the phone starts up as usual without SIM and SD card, the cards may be damaged and needs to be replaced.

If the bootloop persists without SIM and SD cards I suggest that you contact your local support team in order to have the phone sent in to an authorized service center to be examined and possibly repaired. If you have any questions regarding the service, such as routines, warranty and consumer laws, these type of questions are best answered by your Local support team as well, as they vary between markets.

Try these measures and let me know how it goes!

Robi80
Visitor

Here is a solution. Worked in my case Winking_Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ2bkyx8FeU