Join now - be part of our community!

Missing files in SD card

SOLVED
xCard
Visitor

Missing files in SD card

I put my SD card in to a tablet to copy mp3 files, then I put it back to my phone(xperia M) it works for a while with no sign of problem. The phone was turned off because it was already low in battery and when I turned it on I can no longer locate my files and when I checked my SD card in file manager all I see was a weird file names that cannot be opened. Is my SD card infected by a virus? Or there is something wrong with my phone or the SD card itself? Help.

19 REPLIES 19
xCard
Visitor

I'll try to transfer again some songs and we'll see if this happens again after I charged it when it goes to low battery mode.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Sure,take your time.We need to fix this:smileymrgreen:

alexdon
xCard
Visitor

We'll do. Thanks for your time alexdon :smileysmileywink:

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Always here to help.

alexdon
xCard
Visitor

Hi I just copied the files again from my tab to my phone and recharged it, so far everything's doing well, files did not disappear unlike before. I think you're right, it has something to do with my SCARD. I actually reformat it before i copied the files from m y tab Slightly_smiling_Face

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Great,just do not copy large amount of files at one time.Always unmount the card before removing it.

alexdon
xCard
Visitor

ok! Thanks again for assisting me on this. I really appreciate it:smileysmileythumbsup:

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

You are welcome,my friend.Come by the forum sometimes.

alexdon
xCard
Visitor

Sure! i'm just new here so i think it's a good thing to learn more.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Of course,I also started with a question(if I remember correctly).After that,it was just pure interest.

alexdon