Join now - be part of our community!

BDP-S1100 iplayer and Opera issues

dgo_50
New

BDP-S1100 iplayer and Opera issues

Hi all

I have a few issues with the iPlayer app on my new BDP-S1100. The very first time i used the device I did an immediate update to the latest firmware when prompted. I then fired up the iplayer app and after about one minute of the circle spinning round it came to the iplayer loading screen but then hung on that screen. This happened every time I tried and I fixed it by doing a reset and deleting the personal data and redecting the online services. But in the last couple of days I have started having intermittent problems with it hanging on the loading screen or hanging after pressing play on the selected program in iplayer. I can only get it to work but turning it off at the wall and turning it back on. I am also getting an error when trying to access the opera TV store saying the device is not supported, is this true? I would appreciate hearing off someone who is having similar issues at the moment. Thanks.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
jeffbull
New

Although I can't confirm I'm having the exact sam problems as you (only bought the player today), I am unable to access Opera due to an error "We are sorry but your device is not supported". I am running the latest firmware, which after doing some research I believed would solve it.  I too would be interested to hear off anyone with a fix.