Join now - be part of our community!

BDP-S1100 connection with Sky TV box

SOLVED

BDP-S1100 connection with Sky TV box

Hello,
I've recently received a BDP-S110 and I am at a loss on how to connect both this and the Sky TV box to my TV is there any advice diagrams on how to complete this.
Cheers,
Chris
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI there

What you need to something like this

41g1KabHKtL._SX342_.jpg

HDMI Switch

www.amazon.co.uk/Duronic-HDS3-Switch-output-Switcher/dp/B0020426AG/

You will also need an extra HDMI cable too.  You plug your Sky box and Bluray player into this switch via HDMI, then the switch connects to the TV via HDMI too. 

Have a look at it, and see if it will be useful to you.  There are others that are more automatic as well.

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

To connect the BDP-S1100 to your TV, you need a HDMI cable.  There is only one place to plug it in at the back of the BDP-S1100, and on the TV, plug it into on of the HDMI IN ports.

If this doesnt help, please reply back with what connections you have (or dont have)

Cheers

I could do this but I want to connect BDP-S110 and my Sky Plus box to the TV, the TV only has a single HDMI port and I require two. I was wondering if I could relay the BDP-S110 through my Sky Plus box but on closer inspection there is no HDMI input. Do I think the only solution is to swop the cables over when changing between the source boxes (Sky and BDP-S110)
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI there

What you need to something like this

41g1KabHKtL._SX342_.jpg

HDMI Switch

www.amazon.co.uk/Duronic-HDS3-Switch-output-Switcher/dp/B0020426AG/

You will also need an extra HDMI cable too.  You plug your Sky box and Bluray player into this switch via HDMI, then the switch connects to the TV via HDMI too. 

Have a look at it, and see if it will be useful to you.  There are others that are more automatic as well.

Cheers

That's ideal thank you.