Join now - be part of our community!

Sony forum

SOLVED
Fluff4
Explorer

Sony forum

I can't get my head around how this forum works. Trying to respond to email alerts is deeply puzzling, and I think I'll have to give up trying to make sense of it all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hello again Fluff4. 

I can understand your frustration and find it strange why Sony have made this forum overly complicated. 

To respond to an email alert you need to click on the blue respond link which is located below the bold text paragraph. If you reply to the email address as you would a normal email then your reply will not appear on the forum. 

@Anonymous Fluff4 is possibly trying to respond to an email alert because this is one of the options available to save people having to sign in, locate a thread and post their reply. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Is there anything specific that is baffling?  Im not sure why you are trying to respond to email alerts, why not just post a reply directly on these forums?

Cheers

Fluff4
Explorer

Thank you for trying to help, but I have decided not to spend any more time
trying make my way around this maze. It probably seems simple to an Expert,
but as a person of average intelligence, I do not find it user friendly.
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hello again Fluff4. 

I can understand your frustration and find it strange why Sony have made this forum overly complicated. 

To respond to an email alert you need to click on the blue respond link which is located below the bold text paragraph. If you reply to the email address as you would a normal email then your reply will not appear on the forum. 

@Anonymous Fluff4 is possibly trying to respond to an email alert because this is one of the options available to save people having to sign in, locate a thread and post their reply. 

Fluff4
Explorer

To those who have responded, thanks for showing an interest.
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

You are most welcome.