Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
michaledin

i spoke with sony CS on friday and they advised to me that they will update myself durring 48 hours , still waiting for phone call
my status on going proceses , hope that will change today
michaledin

Anyone now telephone number to those guys who dealing with that competeition ??

ViperGRM
Explorer

0330 440 2060
michaledin

Thanks for that number but this is CS number am looking for telephone direct to those guys who dealing with competition , all am getting from customer support is : we will phone you back within 48 hrs that was 3 days ago or you will recive email (never happen)

So we bit tired to phone them again

ViperGRM
Explorer

Yeah sorry that's the only number I know of. Just call back and insist on
speaking with the escalation team. That's what I did and I got a call back
from customer relations. They're going to investigate why is taking so
long. If mine isn't sorted this week I'll be going to Watchdog and small
claims.
michaledin

yes thanks ,how long you are waiting since you made claim ? and when you phone them what option you choice ? tv or diffrient

ViperGRM
Explorer

6 weeks now. Option 1 then option 2 I think

So after just over a month I got this reply.

Thank you for your recent email.

We can confirm that we have passed your case to the relevant department for further investigation and you will be updated as soon as possible.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact us via the numbers below.

We'll see if anything happens or it's just a generic reply to stop me from contacting them for a while.

Ef_Wolf359
Explorer

That's just a generic cut&paste. I've had that same email about half a dozen times

Yeah, I expected as much to be honest.