Join now - be part of our community!

I need some help with a PS3 problem

LokiSam

I need some help with a PS3 problem

Hi all, I need some help with a PS3 problem, I've tried complaining to Sony and trading standards but I've had no help at all. I was sent to this forum and I have explained my story to "jumpsuit" but he is no help at all, just wants try and be funny with me rather than helping. I ordered a PS3 bundle, which included GTA for £250ish Christmas time. Due to a Playstation update and a GTA update I can no longer play it. I've paid all that money for 2 months of entertainment. Trading standards agreed this is wrong but there are no laws that cover updates at this time. Sony are not interested because they've had my money, and lets be honest this can happen to anyone with a Sony console. I'm asking for any help at all because I am at a big lose and I'm concerned that the same thing can happen to other people. All I've had off the "expert" "jumpsuit" is buy another one or pay more for the next model, surely people deserve more when they paid for a product. To be honest my whole experience has been a complete nightmare and has put me off buying a Sony product ever again. Please help 😕

18 REPLIES 18
profile.country.GB.title
Pumpkin_Duke

Hi,

Guess you're looking into the wrong forum - try this one: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/English-Forums/ct-p/55

Cheers

PD

LokiSam

Thank you for your help, I've been trying to get any help for 3 months. You deserve the "expert" rating "jumpsuit" got, that guy is useless!! Thank you again, I will try the link you gave me and post an update if it works.

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

I find it surprising that you have posted asking for help from another Sony user when you have been mocking the help being given by one of the longstanding helpful users of this forum.

@LokiSam wrote:

All I've had off the "expert" "jumpsuit" is buy another one or pay more for the next model, surely people deserve more when they paid for a product. To be honest my whole experience has been a complete nightmare and has put me off buying a Sony product ever again. Please help 😕

That is not all that the reply from jumpsuit said now was it?

I am sure you are aware by now that Playstation has there own forum, if not then you can find the link to the Playstation forum on the home page of this forum, it is there that you should be posting your comments but if you want people to help you then it would be wise to ask nicely.

LokiSam

Everytime I go to customer serves or maintenance, I get signed out of Sony lol this doesn't surprise me to be honest lol I will try again tomorrow :slight_smile:

LokiSam

"I find it surprising that you have posted asking for help from another Sony user when you have been mocking the help being given by one of the longstanding helpful users of this forum." So buy a new one is acceptable advice? Giving me one link like the guy above was impossible for him in 3 months? I was mocked and acted out at the useless "expert".

I did ask for help nicely at the start. Would you like to go through the whole conversation with me? Can you please show me where he helped me at all? 3 months waiting for help and I got it in 30mins off a guy not claiming to be an expert. 

Are you hiring? I could easily do nothing like him and then I could reffer to myself as an expert too

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

If you are having a problem signing in try the contact details listed below the Email title on the Playstation Contact Us web page.

LokiSam

I am a little snapy now and I do apologise but when you've had the hassel of Sony customer servise, Rockstar customer service, trading standards and then your sent to a forum that your told will help, by Sony, where the "expert" says buy a new one, all this for 3 months, you get annoyed at the "expert" who does nothing to help you and has fun at trying to annoy you. But to be honest it's all fitted in well with my Sony experience, all acted the same because no laws covers for updates.

LokiSam

Thank you, see now you've been more help than "jumpsuit". I followed your link but it takes me to sending them an email which I've done plenty of. Is there a forum like this for Playstation where I can warn people of this problem. Hopefully if it gets noticed, maybe they pay some attention to me rather than, pay more.

LokiSam

I would like to add, this topic is not solved yet, I dont know why the page is saying it is. Although its another way to try and get rid of me I guess.