Join now - be part of our community!

wifi problem

SOLVED
Kulwant
Visitor

wifi problem

c1504 . It does not connect to my home WiFi network automatically. It connects when it wants to connect and not when I want to connect .
I have tried  everything from rebooting the phone to restarting the wifi hot spot, but the problem come back again. the wifi connection is not consistent. I have even tried repairing the software via sony pc companion.

I  must add here that sony Xperia E is the worst android phone I have come across. I have been using Samsung Galaxy Y for 2 years and I have never faced such problems with that phone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kulwant
Visitor

fortunately my seller agreed to take back my used Sony xperia E . and I used the retured money to buy SAMSUNG S Duos. It is working fine now .

You can also save yourself from frustration by selling it away, thats the only way. otherwise write to sony for a software upgrade, If hey will listen to you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
xperiaEman
Visitor

"i know ,moving from samsung to sony has never had good results....... but .......we have to MAKE . BELIEVE in sony"

does it connect manually ? [through settings]

Kulwant
Visitor

when it doesn't want to connect, it doesn't connect even manually. forgive me but I cannot believe in SONY for no reason.My seller has agreed to take it back today. I could have believed in SONY if it performed according to my expectations.

AravindAchu
Visitor

My Xperia e connects easily to wifi.....but it always faces a connection problem.....so im not able to enjoy facebook or any other social media services bcoz of this problen....plz help me....thanks in advance.....
Kulwant
Visitor

fortunately my seller agreed to take back my used Sony xperia E . and I used the retured money to buy SAMSUNG S Duos. It is working fine now .

You can also save yourself from frustration by selling it away, thats the only way. otherwise write to sony for a software upgrade, If hey will listen to you.

osk
Visitor

Wifi works fine :smileysmileywink:

factualstory
Visitor

My router is d-link and works well with samsung s2 but the Z1 connects to it at very slow pace as if it was on dial up internet ! what kind of router do you have ?

factualstory
Visitor

Re: xperia z1 wifi issue Options a moment ago My about 8 day old Z1 Xperia is very slow on my wifi network......my older model S2 which I upgraded from to Z1 is more than twice as fast as the Z1 !!!! However, the Z1 1 is faster in date internet than it is on local wifi ! Sony support are not telling me if the slowness is in the design of the z1 wi-fi or if its a settings problem. I think its a wifi design problem as I tried all kinds of settings even ones given to me by sony support and none have helped. Yet being a new phone Virgin are refusing to give me a different model handset saying they would replace it with the same Z1 ! Whats the point of that the same fault would be in the exchange unit !
Kulwant
Visitor

I have an ASUS N10 E wifi router