Join now - be part of our community!

when is 11.3.A.2.23 update coming to India?

SOLVED
Vengence
Contributor

when is 11.3.A.2.23 update coming to India?

11.3.A.2.23 still not come here.. Checked in update center,pc companion ,Sony Ericsson update thingy.... Says I have latest version
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vengence
Contributor

Can't the devs just tell the date......it's almost a month now...... And there's a guy from Italy who.is saying he got 11.3.A.2.23 and still he is being asked to update his phone

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Just like any other update you have to wait for the update to be approved and released in your country or manually update your phone 

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/software/phones/xperia-e/

Latest available software

You may already have the latest software, depending on the date of purchase. Software updates are released at different times depending on operator and/or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device.

Android version: Google Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)

Latest available software: 11.3.A.2.13

Release started: 2013-07-01

Don't forget the Kudos 

Vengence
Contributor

Can't the devs just tell the date......it's almost a month now...... And there's a guy from Italy who.is saying he got 11.3.A.2.23 and still he is being asked to update his phone
xperiaEman
Visitor

NOTE -11.3.A.2.23 update released in india!

Tags (2)
Robin66
Visitor

il mio in Italia ha il

11.3.A.0.47

Android 4.1.1

e mi dice che ho il software più recente installato nonostante sul sito Sony c'è scritto cosi:

Software più recente disponibile: 11.3.A.2.13

Pubblicazione avviata: 2013-07-01

come mai?

amitdgp06
Visitor

I have Sony Xperia e single sim,but when we try to update then show your phone already up-to-date.iam also not getting the notification.so what I do.
osk
Visitor

it is avaialable though why u are not getting it no idea.

xperiaEman
Visitor

On phone it doesn't show...on pc companion or Sony update utility it shows...
amitdgp06
Visitor

Sir I am also tried with Sony pc companies,but the same thing show your phone already up-to-date,there is no new update for your phone.
Sam
Legend
Legend

As with all updates they will be rolled out in batches based on individual network acceptance and also by the SI number of the phone. We are never able to give you specific date due to the nature of the approval process however you should recive a notification once it is available for you.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.