Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia C Restart when MTK Logger Stop....

SOLVED
Cory_Chasez
Contributor

Xperia C Restart when MTK Logger Stop....

Is this a Defect or what???? Sometimes when I unlocked my Device it display the Xperia Logo then Straight to the Boot Animation...what's wrong with it actually???? It's start to annoy me...specially when I really need to use my phone...Sony Please fix this!!!! I already Run a FACTORY RESET!!!! It's ok for the first few week...I've checked the Running app List The MTK Logger doesn't appear...after a few week it starts to Appear in the Running app list....it really freaking me out...when MTK Logger appear in Running app list my Device will will Restart again sometimes....BUT!!! When the MTK Logger doesn't appear in Running app list.. It works fine without Restart....but when the Devilish MTK Logger appear I will get A Restart when I unlocked my Device sometimes!!!!! And when it's Fully restarted it says 'MTK Logger has stopped do you want to start MTK Logger?' Really annoys me!!!!

16 REPLIES 16
ElyasZamani
Visitor

Hi everybody

I hade the same problem. I just removed all the widgets on my lockscreen and now the problem is solved. no restart, no mtk logger!!!
But i think SONY should have solved this annoying problem. It would be a bad sign for the SONY brand!!! 

ElyasZamani
Visitor

thanks dude for your solution!!
It worked for me

Cory_Chasez
Contributor

No problem....don't forget to mark it as Solution and don't forget to give me a Kudos if it helps..
Ajain
Visitor

Hi All,

I am facing this problem from Dec 13, when I purchased Xperia C

Every time MTK logger running, Even Some time to make emergency call, but due to logger running issue I do not able to make call. Its really huge Bug/Issue of Sony Xperia C.

Even There are no technical support from sony care to resolve problem article.

I feel I should switch to Iphone for best service.

What is your thought on this Sony Tech Team.

Tags (1)
Cory_Chasez
Contributor

Well I can't agree with that...they give me a Good respond...you can avoid this MTK Logger problem by Updating your XPERIA C software...there's a new update that fix this problem and improve the Camera Quality. .try connecting your XPERIA C to your PC by using the USV Cable and open the Sony PC Companion.
Vanessa09
Visitor

Me too!
Murali123
Visitor

I fedup with the same problem. How can I get the solution? I did not expect this kind of worst problems from Sony Brand.