Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

KD-49X8307C died after 5.433.01 update

profile.country.AT.title
Magicbb1122
Entdecker

KD-49X8307C died after 5.433.01 update

Dear Sony users!

After the new 5.433.01 update my Tv stayed in infinity boot loop. All of the trubleshooting guides are helpless, I was reading forums for one week but also pointless.

I contacted with Sony because they pushed the update on my Tv, so they should take the responsibility also, they are no help, out of the warranty is the answer, which really hurts as a Sony Fan from my childhood, I was always a proud Sony user in my life, giving the money out for something which I thought has a better quality than the others.

The big Sony is leaving the users with no help if their update breaks a machine which is out of the warranty anymore!

Really hurts to say but I break up with Sony, never ever a new device after 25 years of being a Fan!

5 ANTWORTEN 5
profile.country.DE.title
winposur
Alter Hase

Hast du schon dies versucht ?

Did you trie this ?

profile.country.AT.title
Magicbb1122
Entdecker

I tried every solution, nothing helps.

profile.country.DE.title
winposur
Alter Hase

Wenn du schon tatsächlich alles versucht hast, kann dir hier niemand helfen. Wir sind jetzt gewarnt, nach Ablauf der Garantie die automatischen Updates abzuschalten, denn jedes Firmwar-Update beinhaltet ein gewisses Risiko.

If you really tried everything, noone here will be able to help you. Let your case be a warning to us, to disable automatic updates when the warranty period is over, for every firmware update means a certain risk.

profile.country.DE.title
dR0PS2k6
Entdecker

Hi all

I have the same Problem on Kd-55x8508c!!!

After the Update the TV died. No Reaction on any remote press. 

When using the Power Button on the backside of the TV, the white flashlight turns on for 3 or 5 second, then Light turns off.

The referred article to do a Factory Reset by pressing "-" and "Powerbutton" while plugging in the power-cord will show a Green flashlight for about 5 seconds but then flashlight turns off. So no Factory Reset happens. 

Support told me that I am out of guarantee, that I need to pay for a repair and that I should contact a Service Center. 

Sorry Sony... I can't believe how you treat customers that are praying Sony for years! 

Your Update destroyed my TV. You are responsible to repair and pay for the Service. 

I am an Engineer and ready to try different things like using recovery images if you provide these.

But they want me to pay for a repair and by Driving some hundreds of Kilometer... 

If this is really Sonys last words I will leave Sony for every products in our household - forever. 

dR0PS

profile.country.AT.title
Magicbb1122
Entdecker

Thanks for your feedback dROPS!

Exactly the same situation with all the details like mine!

I really hope Sony will wake up and helps us out, users who are buying there products in their whole life. I think this situation is unfair, I was having all kind of cunsumer electronics from my childhood from Sony, like hifis, xperia phones, many Tvs, sound bars, every Playstation with Ps Plus, speakers, headphones etc...and once when I need their help I got rejected even though the problem is coming from their update.