Join now - be part of our community!

I received an option to get 2 UHD Movies on Google Play when I bought Sony Bravia Android TV.

Bhopali
New

I received an option to get 2 UHD Movies on Google Play when I bought Sony Bravia Android TV.

Dear People,

I have received this option to get two UHD Movies of my choice from Google Play when I bought my 55' Sony Bravia Android TV in February March 2019.  I tried to get the movies but unfortunately, I could not retrieve it.  I didn't have any clue on how to escalate it as well.  I still don't actually.  I found this community and now I am seeking help if any.

Now I have spoken to Android Play Store people on a similar community-based platform and they were asking about any evidence of such offer.  Although I am confident about the offer, I could not find any evidence of it now.  The reason behind my confidence is that it was there and I tried my best retrieve it, but I could not.

Now nothing is indicated on my receipt.  Is there any help available to me in these circumstances?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

You had to buy the 4k version, and when you did, it charged you £0.00(if you were in the UK, for example), but it was a limited range, not all movies were included.

I think when I got mine is was a dozen or so movies were the selection to pick from.

I actually bought mine on my phone, as the notification appeared in the Google Play Store notification page.

And if you picked rent or buy for the standard versions, you would be charged.

Well past the time for reclaiming them I assume.