Join now - be part of our community!

Flat battery after using Creators App to download to Tablet..

profile.country.GB.title
GordonT

Flat battery after using Creators App to download to Tablet..

First seen with A6700. Downloaded a few images to tablet with wifi / Bluetooth,  then switched camera off. Next morning found A6700 had completely flat battery. Another time downloaded some images to tablet, switched off, after an hour or so found A6700 battery compartment warm.

Now updated A1 and now uses Creators App. Downloaded a few images to tablet with WiFi / Bluetooth,  then Switched camera off. Next day found A1 with completely flat battery.

It appears cameras are not switching off ?.

Anyone else seen similar?

27 REPLIES 27
profile.country.FR.title
Arn4ud
Explorer

Like OP, I have also 3 batteries, it happens whatever the battery…

I will not factory reset the camera as it is useless for me with the standard settings and I have no time to play. 

profile.country.GB.title
GordonT

Yes, tried a reset and tried 3 batteries... nothing makes any difference...

profile.country.GB.title
TheMaze
Community Team

Hey @Arn4ud 

The link for settings file that you've posted seems to be expired. Can you upload it again, please?

profile.country.FR.title
Arn4ud
Explorer

Hello @TheMaze 

Here is a new link :  https://uploadnow.io/f/vx21xYl

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
GordonT

I have downloaded and installed v2.02 to the A1 and so far l haven't seen the camera not been able to switch on after a download with the Creators App. Was there anything in the update for this issue ?

Only used it for a short while so l'll see how it goes....

profile.country.GB.title
GordonT

Still not fixed,  sometimes needs camera battery removing to get it to switch on again.

profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@GordonT Well I think you need to contact the support team and explain the issue to them

profile.country.GB.title
GordonT

Done....