Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 10 IV signal

profile.country.GB.title
Zathrus
New

Xperia 10 IV signal

On my phone I cant get a signal.

The Aeroplane mode isn't on, I've taken out & put my sim back in.

Restarted & done a factory reset on the phone & used the downloadable software on sonys website to check to see if this would sort the issue but hasn't sorted the issue just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem?

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Altiar
Community Team

@Zathrus I think from what you tested with the phone it seems that it might be a SIM card issue, so you can check the network indicator in the status bar if it is empty you will need to test the SIM with a different device and if is doing the same with the other model you will need to check it with the network provider so they can help.

profile.country.GB.title
Zathrus
New

I have tried my sim in a different phone and the sim seems to work ok in this phone.

Despite this seeming a bit odd, so I'm non the wiser

Despite having the sim for quite a while now & the sim working well on the 4G network on the network I'm on.

profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@Zathrus did you try to test another SIM with the phone ? Does it have the same issue ?

profile.country.GB.title
Zathrus
New

I've tried the sim in a different phone and don't have any issue with the phone or sim being stuck in what seemed like aeroplane mode or not getting any signal

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hey @Zathrus 

Try all the steps here and test after each step to check if it will work 

If the issue remains, you will probably need to send your device for inspection.

profile.country.GB.title
Zathrus
New

Again I tried all the steps in the link & done a factory reset & used sonys own app to repair/fix & or update the phone & it didn't work.

profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

You'll need to contact Sony directly for that @Zathrus. Here's their contact info